Heaven is making your favourite roast even more delicious by rubbing – or should I say massaging it all over with this amazing spice mix.
A great blend of spices that bring out the best in your meat and aid digestion too.
You can adjust the mix according to your tastes . The best food always has your own stamp on it – in the same way I treat my clients – each and everyone of us are different – and so too are our taste buds. Below is the list of what is in my combo with a little ditty as to some of the benefits of each spice – make up your own and let me know how you get on . Blend the ingredients in a coffee grinder or spice grinder to the consistency you like . I use my coffee grinder so my coffee has a spivey back taste to it !
- Cinnamon – blood sugar regulator – antioxidant – good for cognitive function
- Himalayan Salt – 80+ mineral and elements that have numerous benefits including electrolyte balance – balance pH – prevent muscle cramps – help absorb nutrients
- Mixed Peppercorns – anti inflammatory – carminative – antiflatulent – increases release of digestive enzymes and aids absorption of other nutrients
- Cloves – anti fungal – anti bacterial- analgesic – aphrodisiac
- Star Anaise – antioxidant – anti bacterial – anti fungal
- Fennel Seeds – dietary fibre – antioxidant – digestive – carminative
- Coriander Seeds – dietary fibre – antiflatulent – good source of minerals like copper,calcium,iron,manganese, potassium,zinc and magnesium – carminative – digestive
- Cayenne Pepper – digestive – good for circulation as a dilator and a warmer
- Brown sugar – just for that naughty sweetness – I limited this to 50g
So get in the kitchen and make up your own story – keeps in a jar for ages use on all different meats to add delicious flavour and a great health kick!