If you would like to purchase any oils please go to:
I discovered doTerra oils in the summer of 2015. I was looking for something to enhance my clients experience during the initial consultation and the oils were it! In fact I am more convinced everyday that the oils found me.
These are essential oils are certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) and this is part of the reason that I want to work with them.
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, grown in ideal environments and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time.
These guidelines ensure the purity of the oils and this translates into amazing results in my practice. The ethics of the company ensure that the communities they work with are supported rather than changed
On the back of this information I started to imprint the oils into my Asyra. This means that my clients can receive the correct oils for their needs at a particular point in time. I have built a doTerra test that incorporates the oils along with other protocols that I feel are relevant. The oils can have an amazing effect on unlocking emotional blockages which are hindering a recovery process.
The oils have many functions in the spa and beauty business. I am interested in the medicinal qualities and the protocols that I can build to help my clients to optimum healt
Some examples to whet your appetite:
Lavender: Calming and sedative properties help with a good nights sleep
Melaleuca: Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
Peppermint: Invigorating and uplifting, cooling and a great after food digestive
Orange: Anti-depressant and relieves feelings of anxiety and stress